- At least 50% of the units required for Certificates of Achievement must be completed at Santa Monica College.
- Students must receive a grade of C or higher in each course to successfully complete the Certificate of Achievement.
Online Certificates of Achievement
- Entrepreneurship (formerly Small Business Management)
- General Business
- Computer Information Systems
- Computer Business Application
- Office Technology (formerly Office Information Systems)
- General Office
- Legal Administrative Assistant
About Certificates of Achievement
All Certificates of Achievement offered at Santa Monica College are designed to provide students with the necessary skills to compete successfully in related job markets. Certificates of Achievement programs offered by Santa Monica College meet the needs of people in business and industries. The teaching faculty in these programs is well trained with both academic and industry experience. Each career program has an advisory board composed of industry representative to ensure that the curricula are current and that they meet industry needs and standards.