To be eligible and get the benefits of a TAG, you must meet the following criteria:
- Students who have completed 20 semester units or more of upper-division coursework at a four-year college/university, have a bachelor's degree, or are former UCSC students are NOT eligible for a Santa Cruz TAG.
- Complete at least 30 UC transferable semester units of coursework by the end of Summer 2020
- Complete UC - required transferable math course and one UC - required English Composition course by the end of Fall 2020
- Earn an overall transfer UC GPA of 3.0 by the end of Fall 2020
- Earn no grades lower than a "C" in UC transferable coursework the year prior to transfer
- For Fall 2021, UCSC will be screening for completion of major preparation coursework for particular majors. Check the above website for details