Experiential learning provides you, the student, the opportunity to expand your knowledge and apply your skills outside of the traditional classroom setting to better prepare you for a lifelong career. Here are the variety of ways to gain some experience as a Health and Wellness student.
Additional Student Resources
- Attend a Career Services Workshop or Event
- Schedule an appointment with the Career Services Center
- Find a part-time or full-time job
- Enroll in the Internship Program at SMC
- Gain some experience on campus via on-campus employment or student clubs/organizations or campus programs
- View Career and Major Exploration