People and Society Career Interest Area
One of the most exciting things about your major is the variety of career options you can pursue! Below are career resources associated with being a student in the People and Society Area of Interest. Please remember, many careers do not require a specific major; rather, employers are often more interested in the experiences you have had and the skills, interests, abilities, and strengths you have developed through these experiences that enhance your academic program.
- 7 Steps to Success - From Selecting your Career/Major to Developing your Career Strategy for Transfer/Post Grad for People and Society Area of Interest Students
- Career Guides (Resume, Networking and Cover Letter Resources and Videos)
- Experiential Learning Opportunities (Applied and Service-Learning, Internships, and Volunteer Work) for People and Society Area of Interest Students
- Professional Development Tools and Resources
- VIP Welcome Day Presentations Focused on Career, Majors, Degrees and Certificates as well as On-and Off-Campus Opportunities for People and Society Area of Interest Students