One of the most exciting things about your major is the variety of career options you can pursue! Below are career resources associated with being a student in the STEM Area of Interest. Please remember, many careers do not require a specific major; rather, employers are often more interested in the experiences you have had and the skills, interests, abilities, and strengths you have developed through these experiences that enhance your academic program.
- 7 Steps to Success - From Selecting your Career/Major to Developing your Career Strategy for Transfer/Post Grad for STEM Area of Interest Students
- Career Guides (Resume, Networking and Cover Letter Resources and Videos)
- Experiential Learning Opportunities (Applied and Service-Learning, Research, Internships, and Volunteer Work) for STEM Area of Interest Students
- Professional Development Tools and Resources
- VIP Welcome Day Presentations Focused on Career, Majors, Degrees and Certificates as well as On-and Off-Campus Opportunities for STEM Area of Interest Students