We appreciate your interest in employing Santa Monica College students. We utilize a comprehensive system for employers to post employment opportunities on-line for our students. Our recruitment services involve a cooperative effort with College Central Network, Inc. Please follow the instructions below to access our FREE online job board.
Step 1: You must register and be approved in order to post jobs and conduct resume searches. An email address is required to register.
- Go to: http://www.collegecentral.com/smc
- Select the Employers icon. Read the information on the second screen.
- Choose the link: “Register Now.” Enter your registration information and create an Access ID.
If the ID you choose is already in our database, please choose another. Letters or numbers may be used.
- Once approved by our office, you will receive an email notification confirming your Access ID and informing you of your new Password.
Note: The Help Page link will give you detailed directions and other useful information
Step 2: Using the CCN Recruitment Services for Employers once approved:
- Once again, go to http://www.collegecentral.com/smc and choose the Employers icon
- Click the link for Online Services
- Enter your Access ID and assigned Password
Update or Review Registration Information
- Please keep your information up-to-date for the accuracy of our records
Post a New Job
- Give plenty of detail to make your postings attractive to students. You may cut and paste job descriptions. If posting part-time jobs, please list hours required.
- Please list the city or area where the job is located to aid jobseekers
- You can edit the resume submission deadline date to best fit the job
- Be sure to list an email address in the contact information to receive resumes via the system. This also helps us track student resume submissions
Once you have posted a job, you can Post, Edit, Repost or Expire Job Postings
- Post new job opportunities - It’s Unlimited and Free
- Edit job postings as needed
- Repost expired jobs if they are still open or become open again
- Expire jobs when they have been filled prior to the deadline date
If you have questions, contact our office at: 310-434-4337
We look forward to working with you.