When you apply for an internship, volunteer opportunity, or job, you'll need to submit, at minimum, a resume and cover letter. Many employers will also ask for a list of references, either during your application process or after you have interviewed. The following are a few guidelines to help you prepare your resume and other documents needed for the application process.
- What is an Internship and What are the Benefits of Participating in One?
- Overview of the Internship Program at SMC and Eligibility
- CPT Eligibility Information for International Students Studying on an F-1 Visa
- Orientation Schedule and Deadlines
- Internship Program Forms
- Schedule an appointment with the Career Services Center to help you with resumes, portfolios, cover letters, interview preparation, career exploration, internship assistance, etc.