When you go in for interview, aside from interview questions related to your employment history, qualifications and skills related to the job, employers will ask personal and career goal questions. Remember that interviewing works both ways. You can also use these questions if the job is a good match for what you are looking for in your next job. The following are examples of personal and career goal interview questions:
- Tell me about yourself?
- What are you passionate about?
- How do you handle stress and pressure?
- How do you define and evaluate success?
- What are your greatest strengths?
- What are your greatest weaknesses?
- Describe your ideal work week?
- What type of work environment do you prefer?
- Do you prefer to work independently or on a team?