What are Peer Mentors?
Peer Mentors are students that have attended Santa Monica College for at least one year. They have experience navigating the campus and can provide support to you as new as new student. Their goal is to help connect you with caps resources, provide advice and share their personal experiences on how to be transition.
Who are Peer Mentors?
- Angela Levis, US Army, Early Childhood Education
- Angelique Soliz, US Navy, Urban Planning
- Christopher Stewart, US Army, Business Administration
- Frantz Marceus, US Army, Theater Arts
- Kahari Thomas, US Marine Corps, Fiance
- Trevor San Agustin, US Marince Corps, Business
- Vitalyi Tractenberg, US Marine Corps, Economics
How to reach Peer Mentors?
The VRC Peer Mentors host Friday Zoom Session from 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. Please free to drop-in at any time to ask questions.
Zoom ID 927 7847 8607 October 2, 16, 30, November 6, 13 and 20