Equity, Pathways, & Inclusion
SMC + NCORE 2022
Equity, Pathways, & Inclusion is sponsoring up to 20 SMC employees to attend NCORE
2022 in Portland, Oregon!
Deadline for interest forms was Friday, April 29th at noon!
Current EPI Events and Resources
Access your SMC Portal for the
Racial Equity Leadership Alliance
SMC has renewed our membership for year two of the California Community Colleges Racial
Equity Leadership Alliance.
On average, 93% of attendees reported that they found each session practically useful. Visit our new webpage to learn about our membership, access your personal Equity Connect portal, sign up to attend this year's sessions, and view previous sessions and materials. The SMC Community may access a SharePoint folder with viewable and downloadable recordings and materials from each of the 12 monthly sessions.
For questions or to learn more about Equity, Pathways, & Inclusion, please feel free to email us: EPI@smc.edu
Main Phone Line
The EPI Team:
- Maria Muñoz, Ph.D – Dean of Equity, Pathways, & Inclusion (Interim)
- Silvana Carrion-Palomares – Project Manager, National Science Foundation Grant
- Eartha Johnson – Project Manager, Guided Pathways and Student Equity and Achievement Program (SEAP)
- Guido Davis del Piccolo – Faculty Lead, Redesign/Guided Pathways
- Paige Glaves – Administrative Assistant II
Please excuse our dust as a more comprehensive webpage is being developed for this new department and its associated programs.