Welcome to the Student Affairs Committee.
Scope & Functions
The Committee evaluates and updates all administrative regulations concerning student affairs, including but not limited to admissions and registration, student progress and graduation, student conduct, student activities, counseling, and financial aid.
- Develops and revises administrative regulations. When these issues are addressed in Title 5 and the California Education Code, ensure that changes are in compliance with relevant guidelines.
- Reviews district board policies concerning student affairs matters, and when appropriate, recommend changes.
- Interfaces with any senate committee that addresses student affairs.
Chair, Beatriz Magallon, General & Transfer Counselor: 310-434-4275
Vice-Chair, Esau Tovar, Enrollment Services Dean: 310-434-4012
Recording Secretary, Malin Bohman, Admissions
- Donna Davis-King, Faculty, Psychology
- Matt Musselman, Faculty, Mathematics
- James Thing, Faculty, Sociology
- Alicia Villalpando, Counselor, General & Transfer
- Mike Tuitasi, Vice President, Student Services
- Catherine Weir, Director, International Development
- Kelsey Molle, Student Representative
- Hope Lea Ullman, Student Representative
Time: Every other Wednesday, Noon to 2 p.m.
Location: Zoom Session
- September 16: Agenda
- September 18: Agenda
- October 2: Agenda
- October 16: Agenda
- October 30: Agenda
- November 13: Agenda
- November 20: Agenda
- December 4: Agenda
- February 27: Agenda
- March 13: Agenda
- March 27: Agenda
- April 17: Agenda
- May 1: Agenda
- May 15: Agenda
- May 29: Cancelled
Agendas, Minutes & Documents
|SAC Agenda 09-16-20|
- 2019 - 20
- 2018 - 19
- 2017 - 18
- 2016 - 17
- 2015 - 16
- 2014 - 15
- 2013 - 14
- 2012 - 13
- 2011 - 12
- 2010 - 11
- 2009 - 10