Prerequisites, corequisites, and advisories must be validated per Title V regulations.
Any proposal to add or change the prerequisite, pre/corequisite, corequisite or skills advisory of a course, must complete the appropriate form below and attach it within the META proposal for the course.
- Download the Advisory Worksheet
- Download the Corequisite Worksheet
- Download the Prerequisite Worksheet
The college makes every effort to comply with the district's policy on Prerequisites, Corequisites, and Advisories. Please review the Board Policy (BP 5120), Administrative Regulation (AR 5120), and Title 5, Section 55003.
Policy and Regulations
- Board of Trustees Policy, Section 5000: Curriculum and Instruction, Article 5100: Curriculum, BP 5120 Prerequisites/Corequisites
- Administrative Regulation, Section 5000: Curriculum and Instruction, Article 5100 Curriculum, AR 5120 Prerequisites/Corequisites
- Title 5 Regulations, Section 55003
- Guidelines for Title 5 Regulations Section 55003 Policies for Prerequisites, Corequisites and Advisories on Recommended Preparation