Program Mapping Tools
Below are some to the tools useful for Program Mapping.
Degrees (Programs of Study) and Courses
- CurricUNET (SMC's curriculum management system) for both SMC awards and courses, but not transfer information. Look here to find Program Information (Requirements, Program Learning Outcomes, …) and to find Course Information (Units, Hours, Requisites, Student Learning Outcomes, …). You do NOT need to log in to search for programs or courses.)
Assist.org (This site is currently "out-of-date" as there has been a LONG delay moving to the new system. However, for the most part, it is valid. Some recent courses may not be in this system.)
SMC Transfer Information (Where do our students transfer to and into what?)
General Education Requirements
Building the Map
- Program Mapping Overview
- Program Mapping Pre-Work Worksheet
- Cheat Sheet
- Program Mapping Guidelines and Assumptions
- Cost for English and Math Courses
- Course Sequence Template (Download this worksheet. One member of your team will complete this at the conclusion
of Program Mapping Day).
- Submit one completed form per team via email as an attachment by clicking here to send an email and cc the people on your team.
- Reflection Questions to be completed at the conclusion of Mapping Day and is to be taken back to your department for discussion in preparation for Phase 2 of Mapping