- A "Guided Pathways Framework" seeks to intentionally and at scale build the college's structures and programs to:
- Improve and achieve equity in the rates of college completion, transfer, and attainment of jobs with value in the labor market
- Developing and implementing a "guided pathways framework" at the college requires management and sustaining large-scale transformational change.
- A guided pathways framework is not a program, an initiative, and pilot, and add-on, nor what we will "do."
- Instead, this framework means the transformation of "business as usual;" it should be thought of as "what we would become."
The Need for Significant change
- Our educational institutions are perfectly designed to produce the exact results we experience
- So if we want different results, we need to design our institutions differently