Honor Council

Reporting a Student for Academic Integrity Violation


Academic Dishonesty Referral

Please complete the Online Academic Dishonesty Report Form available on the Office of Student Judicial Affairs website. Note that if you would like to request an Honor Council Hearing, you must indicate that on the form ("other"). A form will be reviewed/processed by the SJA office.