To attend a conference, workshop, seminar or meeting outside of the District, you will need the following:
- Name of conference, workshop, seminar, meeting, etc.
- Location of event
- Dates of event
- Documentation on the event from the sponsoring group
- Travel expense estimates (i.e., print out flight information or mileage estimate)
- Approval of your direct supervisor
You must then do the following:
- Fill out a Conference or Meeting Authorization Request Form
- Attach supporting documentation
- Submit to direct supervisor for approval
- Forward request to area Vice President
Remember: You must submit original receipts along with the Conference or Meeting Reimbursement Claim Form to receive reimbursement for qualified expenses.
Mileage reimbursement- Complete the Mileage Reimbursement Claim Form and submit it with supporting documentation (i.e., Google Maps).
You find all forms at Faculty & Staff Forms.