Employee Resources

Human Resources Forms


Address Changes and Emergency Contact

Direct Deposit and Tax Forms

Beneficiary Designation Forms

Benefits Forms

Complaint/Concerns Forms

Faculty Group Advancement Course Approval Forms

Professional Development Forms

Classified Employees (CSEA)

Faculty (SMCFA)

Police Officers (POA)

Resignation/Retirement Forms

Academic Administrators, Faculty and Project Managers

Classified Employees, Classified Managers, Confidential Employees, and Police Officers

Complete and return original form(s) to the Office of Human Resources.

For additional information or if you have questions, please contact the Office of Human Resources:
Phone: 310-434-4415