This is a guide for how to submit events and how to edit the events on the online SMC Events Calendar.
How to Submit an Event
Please note that the SMC Online Calendar is for SMC Students and the SMC Community only. Your event must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- An event for SMC Students
- An event by SMC Students
- An event on an SMC Campus
- An event sponsored by an SMC Club, Department, or Program
If you'd like to post staff or faculty only events, please contact the Web and Social Media Office.
Note: Events with physical locations requiring staff support must be approved by Facilities Programming before it can be posted on the calendar.
Submit a Single Event
Please prep an image for your event, and include a link to a photo stored/and shared on OneDrive. All submitted image will be cropped at a horizontal 16:9 ratio and sized to 480 x 270 pixels.
Maintain Your Own Events on the SMC Calendar
Please contact the Web and Social Media Office for access and training.
Editors can review how the back end works by viewing previous training videos.
Add a Calendar Display on Your Webpage
- Planetarium (Upcoming Planetarium Shows)
- Dance Department (Dance Events)
- Campus Life (Next up on the SMC Calendar)
- Library (Upcoming Events)