Professional Growth Advisement


​​​Professional Growth Advisement

Need a professional growth advisor? Early Childhood Education faculty at SMC are able to work with you to create a professional growth plan that meets the needs of your Child Development Permit renewal or other requirements you may have for ongoing training at your job.

​You are welcome to connect directly with any faculty member, or call the Education/Early Childhood Department for assistance at 310-434-8109.