Use of other agency agreements:
- PCC 20652
- Requires prior approval by Board of Trustees
- CMAS, WSCA, NJPA, State of Calif. DGS, GSA Schedules
- E and I Cooperative, FCCC (Foundation For California Community Colleges)
- CMAS and Price Schedules require further negotiation
See our Contract Suppliers List.
The Santa Monica College District uses PlanetBids, an electronic vendor portal that allows suppliers to register their business, search for bids and request for quotes / proposals, order and download documents electronically, bid electronically (where applicable), and much more!
For more information visit our Supplier Resources page.
- Decreasing the amount of an Open Purchase Order is done by sending an email to the Buyer who created the purchase order indicating the amount of the decrease.
- Request to cancel a line item on a purchase order by sending an email request to the
Buyer that created the purchase order.
- If the item has not yet been received by the warehouse and the supplier has not yet shipped the item, the line can be cancelled.
- Adding or removing authorized users to an open purchase order.
That would depend on the nature of the emergency.
- Yes - If it is determined that goods or services are needed so that the education function can continue.
- No - If it is because the requisition was not submitted for processing in a timely manner.