Contact EASE (Free Service)
About the Employee Assistance Service for Education Program
This service provides free face-to-face counseling, phone consultations, and community referrals to employees of the District who may be facing issues such as family troubles, emotional distress, drug/alcohol problems, job anxiety or stress, or grief/loss.
Please click on the following links for more information:
The following flyers cover single topic concerns:
- Anger Management
- Anger Management Training
- Are You Getting Enough Sleep?
- A United Front is Powerful
- Bullying in the Workplace
- Care Givers-Prevent Burnout
- Change Your Thoughts and Reduce Stress
- Clear Mind - Impact of Alcohol on Mood
- Compulsive Gambling Can Ruin Lives
- Confident Without Being Arrogant
- Coping with Burnout
- Coping with Change
- Coping with Layoffs
- Coping with Suicidal Thoughts
- Domestic Violence
- Don't Worry, Be Happy
- Eat Well, Move More & Live Longer
- Eating- What is Emotional Eating?
- Embrace Diversity
- Emotional Wellness-Growing From Experience
- Encourage One Another Daily
- Ergonomics - What is it?
- Fairy-tale Love is Hard to Find
- Finding Peace
- Flowers or Weeds?
- Giving Thanks
- Grass Is Greener Where You Water It
- Greatest Love of All
- Grief Happens to Good People
- How Do You View Yourself?
- Importance of Social Support
- Learning From Fear
- Letting Go
- Make Your Holiday Present Awesome
- Navigating the Storms of Life
- New Beginings (for the New Year)
- Panic Attacks
- Reducing Holiday Stress
- Resolution vs Habit
- Suicide - Recognize Suicide's Warning Signs
- Summertime Relaxation Tips (2016)
- Summertime Safety Tips
- To Every Season...Retirement
- Thankfulness Takes Discipline
- The Gift of Giving
- The Power of Words
- Tomorrow is Not Promised to Anyone
- What's the Message?
- Working with Difficult People