The Latest Updates
- SMC's COVID Mask Mandate Decision Matrix has been posted.
- COVID Questions: Employee Support & ResponseAsk anonymous questions about SMC's COVID Policies.
- SMC no longer requires proof of Vaccines to attend classes. Please read the latest announcement from Dr. Kathryn Jeffery.
- Masking is still required indoors
- Vaccines and Boosters are still recommended for your own safety
Thank you to everyone who was previously vaccinated for your cooperation and patience.
Throughout the pandemic, our goal has been to keep the SMC Community safe, and we are proud to say that our policies have proven effective.
Leading the Way, Together
At Santa Monica College, we are proud to continue in leading the way together—safely, with empathy, and a deep commitment to our students. Read what makes SMC Superintendent/President Dr. Kathryn E. Jeffery and other colleagues/leaders #ProudToBeSMC, what they missed most during the pandemic, and much more!