Use Common-Sense Safety Measures to Keep Healthy
The Latest Updates
- Update Quarantining and Isolation Information.
- Masking Indoors & in Crowded Spaces Strongly Recommended. Read the Announcement - Indoor Masking Strongly Recommended (Though Not Mandatory), and the updated Masking Guidelines page.
- See the updated Safety Guidelines for Staff Meetings
- Read the Updated Process for Conducting the Daily Symptoms Checklist.
- COVID Questions: Employee Support & ResponseAsk anonymous questions about SMC's COVID Policies.
- SMC no longer requires proof of Vaccines to attend classes. Please read the latest announcement from Dr. Kathryn Jeffery.
- Vaccines and Boosters are still recommended for your own safety
Thank you to everyone who was previously vaccinated for your cooperation and patience.
Throughout the pandemic, our goal has been to keep the SMC Community safe, and we are proud to say that our policies have proven effective.
Safety Guidelines for Staff
Leading the Way, Together
At Santa Monica College, we are proud to continue in leading the way together—safely, with empathy, and a deep commitment to our students. Read what makes SMC Superintendent/President Dr. Kathryn E. Jeffery and other colleagues/leaders #ProudToBeSMC, what they missed most during the pandemic, and much more!