- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAIM) - Nation's largest grassroots mental health organization.
- Autism Speaks - dedicated to promoting solutions, across the spectrum and throughout the life span
for the needs of the individual with autism and their families.
- American Psychological Association - The leading scientific and professional organization representing psychology in
the United States, with more than 115,700 researchers, educators, clinicians, consultants
and students as its members.
- Association for Psychological Science - The leading international organization dedicated to advancing scientific psychology
across disciplinary and geographic borders.
- Los Angeles Psychological Association - represents the more than 4,570 licensed psychologists within Los Angeles County.
- Association for Behavior Analysis International - The primary membership organization for those interested in the philosophy, science,
application, and teaching of behavior analysis.
- California Association for Behavior Analysis (CalABA) - Promotes the science and theory of behavior analysis through the support of research, education, and practice.