Certificates provide knowledge and training to prepare for jobs. Certificates of Achievements may be expanded into associate degrees.
Three Types of Certificates
- Certificates of Achievement provide students with skills to compete in job markets.
- Certificates of Completion are noncredit options.
- Department Certificates are short-term education and training in preparation for work.
- Explore Areas of Interest
- See All Programs
- Full List of Degrees and Certificates
- Transfer Articulation Agreements