Ordering Your SMC Transcripts
Use this option if you would like to order your free transcript (up to two transcripts in your life as an SMC student). Transcript requests will be processed within 2-4 business weeks, and are not available for electronic delivery or rushed service. Orders not eligible for free service will be cancelled.
Log in with your SMC username and password.
Tip: Your username is the first part of your SMC email address--everything before the "@" symbol. Same username you use for Canvas.
Use this option for transcripts you want to be delivered electronically, rushed, and
transcripts that you must pay for because you already used your free option. Transcript
orders are generally processed by our partner Parchment/Credentials within 10 business
days; rushed transcripts within 3 business days.
Orders submitted through Parchment/Credentials will incur a cost--even if you have not received your first two free transcripts. If you do not want to pay, and are eligible for free transcripts, follow the instructions for Option 1 above.
- Electronic Delivery: Transcripts will be delivered electronically by PDF or another method directly to
the receiving party. Otherwise, a printed and mailed transcript will be sent. Transcripts
cost $5 plus an additional $2.40 processing fee. Electronic delivery options available
for these recipients:
- Colleges and universities
- Application services like AMCAS, LSAC, PHARCAS, etc.
- A party you specify
- Mailed Delivery: select the "Mailed Transcript" option if the transcripts must be sent by mail.
- Rushed Processing: Transcripts will be processed generally within 3 business days and will then be sent to the recipient electronically (see methods above) or mailed (based on the option you select and is available). The cost of the transcript is $15 plus a $2.40 processing fee.
Transcripts may be ordered in person, before 2:30 p.m. in the Admissions and Records Office located at 1900 Pico Blvd., Santa Monica, CA 90405.
- Transcript Order Request form will be provided. A government-issued photo identification will be required.
- In-person orders will follow the same processing guidelines as Option 1 and 2. In-person
orders are not processed faster. In-person orders are for transcripts that need to
be mailed only.
- Questions about transcript orders can be addressed to email@example.com or 310-434-4467.
"On The Spot" transcript service is offered for a $27 fee
This option can only be made in person. Please note that "On The Spot" transcripts must be requested by 2:30 p.m. for same day service. Transcripts will be provided directly to the student.
View and Print Your Unofficial SMC Transcript
- Log in to Corsair Connect
- Enter your SMC ID number and password.
- Click on the "Enrollment" tab.
- Click on "Student Records" on the left menu.
- Select "Unofficial Transcript."
What if I have not been a student at SMC for awhile and I cannot view my account on Corsair Connect?
- You will need to reapply to SMC. Access to Corsair Connect is available only for two years after you stop attending SMC. Once you reapply, you will regain access to view your information through Corsair Connect.