Ordering Your SMC Transcripts
Electronic Transcripts Are Delivered Within Hours
Transcript delivery options include Electronic, mailed by USPS, and FedEx. See details below.
WATCH: How to Order a Transcript with Parchment
WATCH: How to Create a Parchment Account
Order Your Transcript Check Order Status
The first two transcripts in the student's lifetime are free--only for electronic or standard USPS delivery. Rush delivery via FedEx is not free; student must pay full cost of FedEx delivery as noted below.
|Paper Transcript - Mailed (Standard USPS)||$4.90|
|Paper Transcript - Mailed (USPS - International)||$7.65|
|Paper Transcript - Mailed (FedEx Overnight Domestic; student pays FEDEX cost)||$34.90|
|Paper Transcript - Mailed (FedEx International Priority; student pays FEDEX cost)||$62.65|
About Delivery Types
Since some colleges/universities and organizations only want to receive electronic transcripts, you may not be presented with a choice of delivery methods when placing your order, if that institution is part of the Parchment network; otherwise, you will be able to select your preferred delivery method. Processing and delivery times range from a few hours to a few days, depending on type of transcript delivery method used, student holds, or other unforeseen situations.
- Electronic Delivery: Transcripts cost $2.40. Electronic transcripts are delivered within a few hours. The
recipient will either receive an email with a link to access your transcript, or,
if the recipient is a school that is part of the Parchment network, the official transcript
will land in their account. Most colleges/universities and professional application
processors like AMCAS, LSAC, and PHARCAS receive the transcripts electronically.
- Mailed Delivery by United States Postal Service (USPS): Transcripts cost $4.90 for domestic delivery or $7.65 for international delivery.
Select the "Mailed Transcript" option if the transcripts must be sent by mail. Transcripts
will be processed within 2-3 business days. The estimated delivery time is between 7-10 business day for domestic orders and 30
days for international orders, excluding holidays. Electronic transcripts are delivered within a few hours.
- Mailed by FedEx: Student pays the full cost. of shipping. Transcripts will be processed within 1-2 business days and will then be sent to the recipient by FedEx within the United States or internationally, taking an additional 1-3 days to be delivered. This is the only mail-out order option that will provide you a tracking number for the delivery. FedEx does not deliver on weekends or to P.O. boxes.
"On the Spot" Transcript Orders
- The cost is $15 per transcript. Free transcripts do not qualify for "on the spot"
- Students may come in person to Admissions and Records to order an official transcript. "On the Spot" transcripts must be requested by 2:30 p.m. for same day service. Transcripts will be provided directly to the student.
Where is my Transcript?
- Sign-in to your Parchment account.
- Clicking on "Orders."
- Under "Where's my transcript?" you will see the status in orange.
If your order is being delivered by USPS, please allow 7-10 business days for domestic delivery. If it has been 7-10 business days and you have not received your order in the mail, please contact Parchment Member Support.
Track FedEx Order
If you sent your transcript by expedited delivery, you will receive an email from FedEx when we ship your transcript. The email will have a FedEx tracking number on it. You can click on this number to jump straight to the FedEx web page that tells you exactly where your transcript is. Go to the Expedited/FedEx Delivery help topic for more information on this type of delivery.
View and Print Your Unofficial SMC Transcript
- Log in to Corsair Connect
- Enter your SMC Username and password.
- Click on the "Enrollment" tab.
- Click on "Student Records" on the left menu.
- Select "Unofficial Transcript."
What if I have not been a student at SMC for awhile and I cannot view my account on Corsair Connect?
- You will need to reapply to SMC. Access to Corsair Connect is available only for two years after you stop attending SMC. Once you reapply, you will regain access to view your information through Corsair Connect.