View and Print Unofficial SMC Transcript
- Getting your unofficial transcript is easy for current and recently enrolled SMC
- Students who have been away from SMC for two years or more, cannot access Corsair
Connect. You can regain access by reapplying to SMC.
Steps to Get Unofficial Transcript and Grades
- Login to Corsair Connect.
- On the main page, click the “Enrollment” tab.
- On the left navigation bar, click “Student Records”.
- Click the “Unofficial Transcript” icon.
- Transcript will show past, current, and future coursework in which you have enrolled.
- Note that grades for the current term may not display on your unofficial transcript
immediately. Grades will show after each instructor submits them. Sometimes there
is a bit of lag time. Transcripts are updated nightlllllly.
- To view your preliminary final grades, click the "Unofficial Grades" icon in the "Student
Records" menu option.