Contact Information & Office Hours
Spring 2021 Office Hours:
Monday/Wednesday: 10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Tuesday: 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Background & Interests
My research and teaching interests are in computer science education, augmented & mixed reality, computer graphics, computer vision, and other technology areas (e.g. robotics, ML, etc.).
- Spring 2021: CS52 C++, CS87A Python, & CS20A C++ Data Structures
- Fall 2020: CS52 C++ & CS87A Python
- Spring 2020: CS52 C++, CS87A Python, CS30 MATLAB
- Winter 2020: CS 88A Competition Robotics
- Fall 2019: CS52 C++, CSA87 Python, CS30 MATLAB
- Spring 2019: CS52 C++, CS80 Web Dev, CS87 Python
- Fall 2018: CS52 C++, CS80 Web Dev, CS87 Python
- Spring 2018: CS52 C++
Service & Advising
- PhD, Computer Science, University of California, Davis
- MS, Computer Science, San Francisco State University
Business & Research
- Business Development Fellow, Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship, GSM, UC Davis
- Previous experience: Adobe, ILM, LLNL, European Commission's Transatlantic Partnership for Excellence in Engineering Fellowship, Arcadis