Contact Information & Office Hours
Fall 2023 Office Hours* (or by appt.):
Th: 11:15 a.m. – 12:45 p.m.
F: 4:15 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
S: 12:15 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
*By appointment during finals week
*Zoom link to office hours located in your SMC Canvas course shell.
Background & Interests
Interested in computer science education, augmented & mixed reality, computer graphics, computer vision, robotics, machine learning, and visualization.
- FA23: CS52 C++, CS34A Game Programming I, CS20A C++ Data Structures
- SP23: CS52 C++, CS34A Game Programming I, CS20A C++ Data Structures
- FA22: CS52 C++, CS34A Game Programming I, CS20A C++ Data Structures
- 2022: CS52 C++, CS34A Game Programming I, CS3 Introduction to Computer Systems
- 2021: CS52 C++, CS34A Game Programming I, CS87A Python & CS20A C++ Data Structures
- 2020: CS52 C++, CS87A Python, CS30 MATLAB & CS 88A Competition Robotics
- 2019: CS52 C++, CSA87 Python, CS30 MATLAB & CS80 Internet Programming
- 2018: CS52 C++, CS80 Internet Programming & CS87 Python
Service & Advising
- Computer Science Club faculty advisor (2021-2022)
- Robotics Club faculty advisor (2019-2022)
- SMC Institutional Review Board Member (2019-2022)
- PhD, Computer Science, University of California, Davis
- MS, Computer Science, San Francisco State University
Business & Research
- Business Development Fellow, Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship, GSM, UC Davis
- Previous experience: Adobe, ILM, LLNL, European Commission's Transatlantic Partnership for Excellence in Engineering Fellowship, Arcadis