At present printing and photocopying are available at no charge for SMC students as we transition to a new pay for print vendor.
Color printing is not available at this time. Wireless printing is not available at this time.
Student Printing from College PCs
- Log in to a student computer with your SMC username and password. If you need help logging in, you can check your username and password or get more help on:
- Print your job from the PC. Please note the printer that your job is sent to (e.g. BW-1, BW-2, etc). You will need to go to that printer to retrieve your print job.
Cost for Printing
At present there is no charge for student printing.
Locations of B&W Printers
- Library (bottom floor and 2nd floor)
- Business Building (2nd floor computer lab)
- Science Building (2nd floor computer lab)
- Bundy Campus (computer lab)
- Center for Media and Design (CMD) Campus (1st Floor room 119, 2nd Floor computer lab)
If you have problems printing please ask computer lab staff to assist you.
Self-Service Copying Locations
- Business Bldg – Computer Lab (2nd Floor)
- Cafeteria (west wall)
- Cayton Center Lounge Area
- Library – Entry & Bottom Floor Copy Rooms
- Airport Arts Campus – Main Lobby Area
- Bundy Campus – 1st Floor Computer Lab
- Emeritus – 2nd Floor Hallway
- Performing Arts Center – 2nd Floor Music Dept.
- CMD Campus - 1st Floor room 119