FREE SMC Parking for February 2024
PARKING WILL BE FREE OF CHARGE through June 14, 2024, but you still are required to register your vehicle and obtain a permit.
Go to smc.edu/parking to set up your account or to register for your permit.Note: - If you had previously registered your vehicle, that information will still be in your record in iParq. All you need to do is get your new permit.
***PERMITS ARE "VIRTUAL", AND DO NOT REQUIRE A STICKER OR PRINTED DOCUMENT***
METRO GoPass (TAP Card) is STILL available for Winter 2024
Your Student Benefits Fee must be paid before you can take advantage of the METRO GoPass.
1. Pay your Student Benefits Fee ($22.50) for the CORRECT semester in Corsair Connect.
2. Once you have paid the fees, register a TAP card. If you already own a TAP card go to step
3. If you need a TAP card, email firstname.lastname@example.org and REQUEST a TAP card for pickup or to be mailed your address on file (ID number must be included in email).
4. For the TAP card "Enrollment Code", follow these steps:
- Log into Corsair Connect
- Click on Enrollment
- Click Menu on LEFT side of the screen
- Click Metro/BBB TAP Card (at the bottom of the menu)
- Look for your Eligibility Code at the top of the page
- Follow instructions on that page to register your card on Metro’s website
SMC has new ID cards, which are now printed and distributed by BankMobile.
Please complete the BankMobile selection process first
You are not signing up for a bank account (unless you choose to), you are simply completing your profile and making a selection, whether you choose direct deposit or a paper check.
Santa Monica College would like to introduce the partnership between SMC and BankMobile, which will allow students to have their money directly deposited into a US bank account of their choice (Your name MUST be on the account).
- SMC students can now get their tuition refunds, Financial Aid disbursements and CAREs checks deposited directly into their US bank account without waiting for the post office or picking a check up on campus!
SMC ID Card stickers are NO LONGER being used by SMC
- Your NEW SMC ID cards printed and distributed by BankMobile and our UPDATED student receipts will be everything students need to show proof of enrollment and payment.