Santa Monica College would like to introduce the partnership between SMC and BankMobile, which will allow students to have their money directly deposited into a US bank account of their choice (Your name MUST be on the account).
SMC students can now get their tuition refunds, Financial Aid disbursements and CAREs checks deposited directly into their US bank account without waiting for the post office or picking a check up on campus!
Since campus is closed to all due to COVID-19, students will now be able to REQUEST that an SMC ID card or just the stickers be sent to their address on file.
Please click on the following link for detailed instructions. ID Card Instructions.
You will then email the requirements from the instructions to the Cashier's Office at the following email address: email@example.com
METRO GoPass (TAP Card) is available for Summer 2022
Your Student Benefits Fee must be paid before you can take advantage of the METRO GoPass.
1. Pay your Student Benefits Fee ($22.50) for the CURRENT semester in Corsair Connect.
2. Once you have paid the fees, register a TAP card. If you already own a TAP card go to step
3. If you need a TAP card, email firstname.lastname@example.org and REQUEST a TAP card for pickup or to be mailed your address on file (ID number must be included in email).
4. For the TAP card "Enrollment Code", follow these steps:
- Log into Corsair Connect
- Click on Enrollment
- Click Menu on LEFT side of the screen
- Click Metro/BBB TAP Card (at the bottom of the menu)
- Look for your Eligibility Code at the top of the page
- Follow instructions on that page to register your card on Metro’s website
PARKING WILL BE FREE OF CHARGE through August 19, 2022, but you still are required to register your vehicle and obtain a permit.
Go to smc.edu/parking to set up your account or to register for your permit.
- If you had previously registered your vehicle, that information will still be in your record in iParq. All you need to do is get your new permit.
- Permits are VIRTUAL, and do not require a sticker or printed document. Officers will scan license plates in order to verify permit.