Enrollment Fees Payment Policies and Deadlines
All enrollment fees are due before classes start. If enrolling late, fees are due the same day of enrollment. If you do not pay by your payment due date, you may be dropped from your classes unless you have been granted a fee postponement or qualify for a fee waiver.
- Spring 2022: Wednesday, January 19 at 7 p.m.
- Winter 2022: Wednesday, December 15 at 7 p.m.
- Summer 2022: Wednesday, June 8 at 7 p.m.
- Fall 2022: Wednesday, August 3 at 7 p.m.
Online (Credit Card)
Log in to Corsair Connect and click "Enrollment Services" then "Pay Fees" to pay by credit card
By Mail (Cash or Check)
Make check payable to Santa Monica College and send your payment to:
1900 Pico Blvd.
Santa Monica , CA 90405
Go to the Cashiers Office
Student Services Center
See Cashier's for latest hours
Third Party Fee Payments
If a company or organization wishes to pay your fees, contact Veronica Romo at the Cashier's Office for instructions at 310-434-4026 or email@example.com.
- If you are a continuing student, you must have a ZERO ($0.00) balance in order to enroll in courses.
- Fees cannot be postponed on Corsair Connect.
- Full payment of enrollment fees is required before the Payment Deadline for the term.
- Following the Payment Deadline, you will have until midnight of the date you add a class to pay for your fees or your class will be dropped.
- Eligible SMC Promise students are automatically postponed. Some Financial Aid recipients may qualify for a manual postponement. Check with Financial Aid.
- If paying online, all fees for enrollment must be paid in their entirety. Partial fee payments may be sent to the Cashier's Office, but full payment must be received before the Payment Deadline.
Policy on Refunds of Tuition and Fees
- A refund will be processed automatically approximately 45 days after of the start of the term if you do not owe any other fees to the College.
- If you owe fees, the College will keep the amount owed and refund you the difference. This also applies to Financial Aid disbursements.
- Refunds take about two more weeks to get to you. Make sure your mailing address is up to date to prevent delays from receiving your refund.
- Once you enroll in a future term, any refund owed to you will be applied toward any fee owed for that term.
Students withdrawing before the refund deadline will receive a 100% refund of enrollment fees (minus a processing charge of $10).
Nonresident students must apply for a tuition refund with a Residency Specialist in Admissions & Records.
- In the event that a class is canceled a refund will be automatically processed and mailed to you.