Description of the Accordion goes here.
Your Wellbeing Is Our Priority
The Admissions and Records Office is currently assisting students remotely, while SMC campuses are closed for in-person services due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We appreciate your patience and understanding during these difficult times. Please stay healthy. For the latest information on SMC's response to COVID-19 go to smc.edu/Coronavirus.
We will gladly attend to your inquiries through our QLess line, by phone, and email. See "Contact Admissions" section below.
Speak to Admissions Rep: Join QLess Line
- Join our QLess line! Hours of Operation:
- Monday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday & Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Add yourself to the "line" for a 3-7 minute session
- We'll send you a text message to alert you when we are ready
- We'll call you at the number provided
Email or Call
Best for questions and for processing petitions, forms, documents, or something requiring investigation. Submit all documents as a single file in PDF format. Please leave a message if a team member cannot answer, including your ID number, full name, and a detailed description of the issue you are calling about.
- HS Concurrent Enrollment applications and questions: firstname.lastname@example.org | ph: 310-434-3522
- Residency and AB540 questions, questionnaire, and proofs: email@example.com | ph: 310-434-4461 or 310-434-4595 | Request a Zoom Meeting with a Residency Specialist using Meeting ID#: 847 441 4445
- Enrollment Verification of any type: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduation and Evaluations: TranscriptEvaluator@smc.edu
Contact your assigned evaluator based on your last name or program RN, RT, IxD):
- A, B, E, U, X: email@example.com
- C, D, Y, Z: firstname.lastname@example.org
- F, J, L, O, W: email@example.com
- K, M, Q: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I, R, S: email@example.com
- G, H, and these programs: RN, RT, IxD: firstname.lastname@example.org
- N, P, T, V: email@example.com
Counselors Are Available
Counselors can assist you with issues such as degree requirements, selecting courses, obtaining prerequisite waivers, and evaluating your transfer coursework.
Chat with Pearl or Watch FAQ "How to Videos"
- Ask Pearl your questions--click the red circle at the bottom and select "Ask a Question"
- Check our expanding library of "How to Videos" showing you how to apply, enroll, add or drop a class, use Corsair Connect, etc.