Schedule Planner is available to SMC students only. Access it now by login into Corsair Connect
Resources on how to use Schedule Planner
Advanced: Using Custom Course Options (Use course options to select specific instructors)
About Schedule Planner
Schedule Planner is a web-based tool that that helps students create their preferred schedule each semester in just a few moments based on the options they select. Students may generate every possible schedule combination for the desired classes, while accounting for such things as work, family responsibilities, study segments, working out, etc.
Use the Schedule Planner to:
- Schedule courses for an upcoming term
- Prepare for your counseling appointment
- Enter breaks when you don’t want any classes
- Compare up to 4 schedules, side by side
- Find a last-minute class that fits your schedule
- Schedule Planner does not enroll you in classes. You must enroll via Corsair Connect.
- Enrollment policies (prerequisites, unit limitations, etc.) are not checked until you enroll.