Location: Lot #1 - Behind Science Building
Every Wednesday, 12:30-2:30 p.m. (or until supplies last) Rain or shine!
- Proof of Current Enrollment: Be prepared to show your SMC ID card or current enrollment by holding it up against the closed car window. No exceptions.
- Limit: One (1) bag per student (or until supplies last)
- All students must wear face coverings. Mandatory social distancing enforced.
SMC's Drive-Thru Pantry is made possible by:
- Sunrise Produce
- Westside Food Bank
- Venice Family Clinic
- The Butter End Cakery
- SMC Foundation
- Vicente Foods
Sunrise Produce will provide individually packaged produce boxes with an assortment of fresh fruits and vegetables. This will be in addition to produce provided by Westside Food Bank and Vicente Foods.
- Students can sign-up for Meal Project by emailing email@example.com
- Visit the student resources page for local food banks
- Sign up for Cal Fresh by going to getcalfresh.org.
- If students would like more individualized support with Cal Fresh or if they have any questions, they can email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment with SMC's Resource Specialist.