Academic and Personal Counseling
International Education Counselors provide academic and personal counseling for F-1 Visa and overseas international students. Counselors are available year-round to assist students in a variety of formats.
Counseling Appointments via Zoom for continuing students
Counseling appointments will temporarily we unavailable after Friday, November 13. We are experiencing a high level of demand due to requests for transfer/application and enrollment assistance. Please use our other services listed below. We hope to resume appointments in the future.
QLess Counseling Line (Phone)
The QLess Counseling Phone Line is temporarily unavailable. We hope to re-open this service in the future. Please check back for updates.
Zoom Express Counseling for F-1 Visa and Overseas International Students
NOTE: We are experiencing a high volume of student requests to join our Zoom Express Counseling. This service can only accommodate a certain amount of students per session. We ask for your patience during this peak period as our staff is limited. If the room is locked, please check back periodically, as the room may reopen.
Meet with a counselor for a 10-15 minute session to receive assistance with:
- Course planning for continuing students
- Over units (9 in summer and/or up to 18 in Fall)
- Guided Self Placement questions
- Pass/No Pass; Course Repeats
Fall Zoom Hours
November 23 - 27 (hours are updated weekly)
- Monday: 9 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Thursday: THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY
- Friday: THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY
Email an International Counselor
- Reduced Course Load, Special Consideration and other forms
- Over units (more than 9 in summer and/or more than 18 in Fall)
- Questions regarding requirements and completion of educational goals
- MyEdPlan review
Counselors will respond within 3-5 business days.