TA 50 – Advanced Production, Full Play
Spring ’22 – Section 4286
TREASURE ISLANDBy Alex Bryant, Adapted from the novel by Robert Louis Stevenson
February 17, 3:00-5:00 p.m.
February 17, 6:00 p.m.
- Prepare a one-minute monologue (Serio-Comic / Adventure)
- Prepare for movement audition (wear movement friendly clothes)
February 22 and 24, 3:00 p.m.
- Above call-backs will be scheduled by appointment
Rehearsals will be Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays being on March 1 from 3:00 p.m.
to 5:55 p.m.
Rehearsals will be in the Studio Stage until mid-April. Then rehearsals will move to the Main Stage.
(subject to change)
May 20, 21, 27, 28 at 7:30 p.m.
May 22, 29 at 2:00 p.m.
Participation in the production requires enrollment in the advanced production class, TA 50.
There are fees involved.
Santa Monica College productions are non-union and non-paid.
Spring '22 - Section ****
There will be no Studio Stage production for Spring 2022.
TA 45 - Musical Theatre Workshop
Spring '22 - Section 3223
Musical Theatre Workshop
Audition (1st class meeting)
February 14, 12:45 p.m.
- Prepare to sing 32 bars from any musical
- Bring sheet music in the correct key for the accompanist