Steps to Enroll in Noncredit ESL Classes
You can register anytime in the semester as long as the class is open (open entry/open exit)
- Fill out the application: SMC Noncredit Application
- Send the completed application to NoncreditRegistration@smc.edu
- The noncredit registration office will send you your student ID number (which you will need for step 4 below)
- Complete the online Orientation: Noncredit Online Orientation
- Meet with a counselor by phone or zoom to discuss your Student Education Plan.
- To book your appointment visit: https://smcnoncredit.youcanbook.me/
- Select the time and day you would like to make an appointment
- Fill out your contact information and click "confirm booking"
- The noncredit office will enroll you into your appropriate class(es).
Steps to Enroll in Noncredit Certificate Programs
- Students only enrolled in Noncredit courses may enroll in Noncredit Vocational Certificate courses by emailing NoncreditRegistration@smc.edu
- Students enrolled in both credit and noncredit courses may enroll in Noncredit Vocational Certificate courses/programs by emailing NoncreditRegistration@smc.edu or by logging into corsair connect.
Location & Contact
Services are temporarily only offered remotely
SMC Bundy Campus
3171 Bundy Drive, Room 112
Los Angeles, CA 90066