- At least 18 years of age.
- Does not hold F1 Student Visa. All other statuses, including undocumented students are welcome.
- Noncredit classes are tuition FREE!
- You may be asked to pay for textbooks, materials, or supplies.
- Financial aid is not available for noncredit courses books or supplies.
Other fee's that are optional may include: Student representation fee ($2), ASB membership fee ($10), or Health fee ($22 Summer/Winter, $26 Fall/Spring).
- SB 68 expands AB 540 to enable students to count years spent at a California Community College and Adult School towards AB 540 eligibility, which helps students qualify for in state tuition and in state financial aid.
- Undocumented individuals, T and U visa holders, U.S. Citizens and lawfully present that meet the eligibility criteria can apply.
- To be eligible, students must have 3 full-time years of attendance or attainment in CA either in or a combination of High School, Adult School, Community College in either credit or Noncredit. For Noncredit courses full time attendance is a minimum of 420 hrs/school year.
- AB540 Guide
- You will receive progress indicator Pass/No Pass grades for noncredit courses; students must receive a Pass for required courses in order to earn a noncredit certificate.
- Noncredit courses do not transfer to other schools, but they help prepare you for college credit courses.