- Full Corsair Connect Guide
How to Use the Corsair Connect Student Portal
Log in with your SMC username and password.
- Forget your SMC username or password? Having problems logging in? Go to the Corsair Connect login page, click "I cannot access my account", and follow the instructions.
- If you are having any other login problems, look for quick solutions on the Student Information Technology Help webpage.
How to Check Enrollment
Log into Corsair Connect
Once you have successfully logged into Corsair Connect you will be directed to the “Home Screen”. On the Home Screen, in the middle of the page you will see the classes that you have enrolled in. You can also click the "Classes & Enrollment" link on the left.
How to Drop a Class
- Sign in to Corsair Connect at smc.edu/cc (opens in new window)
- Click the “Enrollment Services” link in the center of the page
- Select the correct semester from the drop down semester menu
- Click the “Drop a Class” link and enter the 4 digit section number, and click the “Drop Class” button
- You should receive a message saying you have successfully dropped the course
Access Your Student Records
How to obtain unofficial grades and transcripts.
- Sign in to Corsair Connect at smc.edu/cc (opens in new window) , then click the “Enrollment Services” link
- Select the “Student Records” link on the enrollment services tab.
- You will then have access to your unofficial grades, transcripts, assessment scores etc.