Health & Wellbeing

Housing Security


Connect with a Housing Specialist

Students experiencing an immediate need for shelter can call 211 for local shelter availability

Find Housing Near Campus

For information on how to find housing, roommates, or other housing options near campus, visit our Housing Support page.

Housing Assistance, Agencies, and Resources

The Los Angeles County CES (Coordinated Entry System) facilitates the coordination and management of resources for people experiencing or at risk of homelessness. To access these housing resources you must visit a CES "Access Point."

Listed below are the local Access Points closest to SMC.

Community Housing Resources