Drop-in Mindfulness Meditation
will not be available during the Summer 2021 session. Please check back for Fall 2021 schedule.
Get ready to experience the psychological, physical and social benefits of mindfulness meditation! Join us for a mindfulness break to help reduce stress and increase relaxation.
Appropriate for all levels! No prior meditation experience necessary.
* Students with disabilities who require accommodations should contact the Center for Students with Disabilities at 310-434-4265 or firstname.lastname@example.org and Alison Brown at 310-434-4503 or email@example.com at least 5 days before the workshop.
For more information, please contact The Center for Wellness and Wellbeing at Santa Monica College 310-434-4503 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Recommended mindfulness apps and websites
- The Greater Good Science Center, UC Berkeley: www.greatergood.berkeley.edu
- Kristin Neff, Ph.D.’s website: www.self-compassion.org
- Mindful Magazine: www.mindful.org
- Headspace (free for LA County residents): https://www.headspace.com/lacounty
- Insight Timer: https://insighttimer.com/
- Smiling Mind: https://app.smilingmind.com.au/
- Calm has free content here: https://www.calm.com/together
- UCLA Mindfulness: https://www.uclahealth.org/marc/ucla-mindful-app