SMC Fall 2021 Nursing Application Period Has Concluded
Before you begin the application, complete the necessary steps:
- Have SMC Student ID# ready.
- Thoroughly review the application checklist: SMC ADN Application Checklist and SMC Nursing Program Criteria.
- Download and review the Multi-Criteria Screening as it used for screening applicants and referenced during the application.
- All supporting documents, AP score report, and/or copy of official transcripts are
required to be saved as a PDF file BEFORE uploading to the application.
- A PDF file must contain all pages of your document.
- Ex: Transcript with multiple pages must include all pages and the transcript key (usually the last or back page).
- Ex: Volunteer letter with multiple pages and/or supporting documentation.
- Complete SMC ADN Program Application when avaiable. Next application cycle planned
for summer 2021 for spring 2022 admission consideration.
- Log in with your SMC username and password. Your username is the first part of your SMC email address- everything before the "@" symbol.
- The application is open for 45 minutes. However, you may save your progress and return to the application.
- You are encouraged to apply as early as possible, before the deadline, in case you have questions.
- Do not submit your application until you have uploaded all supporting documents. You have the option to save as you go and return to complete.
- Once the application has been submitted, it is final. Modifications, changes, or additions (upload) cannot be made.
- Review the Post-Application Timeline.