Fall 2022- Enrolling Now!
Santa Monica College is currently enrolling students for our free Noncredit ESL classes in Fall Semester. Noncredit ESL classes will be offered online and in-person. Fall term begins August 29, 2022 and ends December 17, 2022. Classes are available mornings and evenings Monday through Saturday. For more information call 310-434-3399 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Note: Students planning to take classes that meet in person will need to submit proof of vaccination.
Steps to Enroll in Noncredit ESL Classes
- Fill out the application: SMC Noncredit Application
- Complete the registration form and return it to email@example.com
- The Noncredit Office will email you with your SMC Student ID number (which you will need in order to completion Step #4 below)
- Attend the Intake/Orientation session
- Meet with the counselor by phone or Zoom to discuss your Student Education Plan.
- To book an appointment visit: https://smcnoncredit.youcanbook.me
- Select the time and day you want to make an appointment
- Fill out your contact information and click confirm booking
- After you consult with the counselor, the Noncredit Office will enroll you in your appropriate ESL class(es).
Location & Contact
SMC Bundy Campus
Office of Continuing Education
3171 Bundy Drive, Room 112
Los Angeles, CA 90066