Summer 2022 and Fall 2022- Enrolling Now!
Santa Monica College is currently enrolling students for our free Noncredit ESL classes in Summer and Fall Semester. Noncredit ESL classes will be offered online and in-person. Summer term begins June 20, 2022 and ends on July 30, 2022. Fall term begins August 29, 2022 and ends December 17, 2022. Classes are available mornings and evenings Monday through Saturday. For more information call 310-434-3399 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Note: Students planning to take classes that meet in person will need to submit proof of vaccination.
Steps to Enroll in Noncredit ESL Classes
- Fill out the application: SMC Noncredit Application
- Complete the registration form and return it to email@example.com
- The Noncredit Office will email you with your SMC Student ID number (which you will need in order to completion Step #4 below)
- Attend the Intake/Orientation session
- Meet with the counselor by phone or Zoom to discuss your Student Education Plan.
- To book an appointment visit: https://smcnoncredit.youcanbook.me
- Select the time and day you want to make an appointment
- Fill out your contact information and click confirm booking
- After you consult with the counselor, the Noncredit Office will enroll you in your appropriate ESL class(es).
Location & Contact
SMC Bundy Campus
Office of Continuing Education
3171 Bundy Drive, Room 112
Los Angeles, CA 90066