Free Noncredit ESL Classes!
Fall Semester begins August 31, 2020
Santa Monica College continues to offer free Noncredit ESL classes. All Noncredit ESL classes are offered online in Fall 2020. Fall Semester begins August 31, 2020 and ends December 19, 2020.
Steps to Enroll in Noncredit ESL Classes
- Call (310) 434-3399 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a registration form.
- Complete the registration form and return it to email@example.com
- The Noncredit Office will email you with your SMC Student ID number (which you will need in order to completion Step #4 below)
- Attend the Intake/Orientation session
- Meet with the counselor by phone or Zoom to discuss your Student Education Plan.
- To book an appointment visit: https://smcnoncredit.youcanbook.me
- Select the time and day you want to make an appointment
- Fill out your contact information and click confirm booking
- After you consult with the counselor, the Noncredit Office will enroll you in your appropriate ESL class(es).
Location & Contact
SMC Bundy Campus
Office of Continuing Education
3171 Bundy Drive, Room 112
Los Angeles, CA 90066