Free Noncredit ESL Classes!
Classes available mornings, afternoons, evenings and Saturdays
Spring 2021 Semester -Enroll Now!
Santa Monica College continues to offer free Noncredit ESL classes. All Noncredit ESL classes are offered online in Spring 2021. Spring Semester begins February 16, 2021 and ends June 12, 2021. You can enroll in your noncredit ESL classes any time during the semester. For more information call 310-434-3399 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps to Enroll in Noncredit ESL Classes
- Fill out the application: SMC Noncredit Application
- Complete the registration form and return it to email@example.com
- The Noncredit Office will email you with your SMC Student ID number (which you will need in order to completion Step #4 below)
- Attend the Intake/Orientation session
- Meet with the counselor by phone or Zoom to discuss your Student Education Plan.
- To book an appointment visit: https://smcnoncredit.youcanbook.me
- Select the time and day you want to make an appointment
- Fill out your contact information and click confirm booking
- After you consult with the counselor, the Noncredit Office will enroll you in your appropriate ESL class(es).
Location & Contact
SMC Bundy Campus*
Office of Continuing Education
3171 Bundy Drive, Room 112
Los Angeles, CA 90066
*Bundy Campus is closed due to COVID 19. All services continue to be offered remotely.