Winter and Spring 2024-Enrolling Now!
Santa Monica College is currently enrolling students for our free Noncredit ESL classes for the Winter and Spring terms. Noncredit ESL classes are offered online and in-person. Winter term begins January 2, 2024 and ends February 9, 2024. Spring term begins February 12, 2024 and ends on June 7, 2024. Classes are available mornings, afternoons, and evenings Monday through Friday. We offer continuous enrollment, so students can join our classes at any time. For more information call 310-434-3399 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps to Enroll in Noncredit ESL Classes
- Fill out the application: SMC Noncredit Application
- Complete the registration form and return it to email@example.com
- The Noncredit Office will email you with your SMC Student ID number (which you will need in order to completion Step #4 below)
- Attend the Intake/Orientation session
- Meet with the counselor by phone or Zoom to discuss your Student Education Plan.
- Come to campus to take the intake assessment
- To book an appointment visit: https://smcnoncredit.youcanbook.me
- Select the time and day you want to make an appointment
- Fill out your contact information and click confirm booking
- After you consult with the counselor, the Noncredit Office will enroll you in your appropriate ESL class(es).
Location & Contact
SMC Bundy Campus
Office of Continuing Education
3171 Bundy Drive, Room 112
Los Angeles, CA 90066