For Registration and Enrollment Questions
Email: Noncreditregistration@smc.edu or
Luis Jauregui: Jauregui_luis@smc.edu
Nataly Gonzalez: Gonzalez_nataly@smc.edu
If you need assistance accessing your SMC Canvas account, please contact: StudentITHelp@smc.edu
Noncredit Office Hours: Monday - Thursday 8:30am - 4:30pm
*Students must have their vaccination cleared by SMC prior to any on ground student services*
Noncredit ESL Faculty Lead
- Liz Koenig: firstname.lastname@example.org
Safety and Security
- At Santa Monica College, the safety and well-being of our students, faculty, and staff are always the first priority.
- Download SMC GO app– Complete Covid symptoms checklist before your visit.
- Masks are required inside the building.
- Students attending in-person classes or visiting the campus must submit proof of vaccination.
- Students attending in-person classes should report postive Covid tests or exposure to email@example.com
- If you need assistance, contact Campus Police at 310-434-4300
Bundy Campus Rules
- No smoking
- Food and drinks are permitted in the Food Court area, in each study area on each floor. outside the building. Only water in closed containers is permitted in the hallways and classrooms. No food or drinks are allowed in the Computer Lab at any time
- Masks are required in the building.
Parking at Bundy Campus
- Register your vehicle online for free parking.
- Avoid getting a parking ticket! Head-in parking only.
- Computer Lab: Room 116 ($.10 cents per copy) (Currently closed due to COVID 19)
- Free Shuttle to Main Campus: Pick-up is on the south side of Bundy for SMC students and staff.
Free ESL tutoring is available for enrolled students. Tutoring takes place in Zoom Tuesdays, 12:30 - 1:30 p.m. Tutoring will help you with pronunciation, speaking, listening, reading, writing, and vocabulary. Check the noncredit office for more information.
How to Get A Student Picture ID*
- Take your registration form and a current photo ID to the Bursar Office (Map #44)
- Pay $32.50 for the ID card and activity sticker.
*Contact the Noncredit Office for instructions on how to get a Student ID when the campus is closed.
SMC takes pride in providing a safe environment. Another type of safety is consent.
For more information, visit Title IX.