- Computer Lab: Room 116 ($.10 cents per copy) (Currently closed due to COVID 19)
- Free Shuttle to Main Campus: Pick-up is on the south side of Bundy for SMC students and staff.
- Nataly Gonzalez: Gonzalez_Nataly@smc.edu
- Cristina Torres: Torres_Cristina@smc.edu
- Luis Jauregui: Jauregui_Luis@smc.edu
- Norma Torres-Gonzalez: Torres-Gonzalez_norma@smc.edu
To see what classes are available, visit the Class Schedules.
The schedule is flexible for students. Courses are available in the morning, afternoons, and evenings We even have courses on Saturdays.
Free ESL tutoring is available for enrolled students. Tutoring takes place in Zoom.
Tuesdays, 12:30 - 1:30 p.m.
Tutoring will help you with pronunciation, speaking, listening, reading, writing, idioms and prepositions, and vocabulary. Check the noncredit office for more information.
How to Get A Student Picture ID*
- Take your registration form and a current photo ID to the Bursar Office (Map #44)
- Pay $32.50 for the ID card and activity sticker.
*Contact the Noncredit Office for instructions on how to get a Student ID when the campus is closed.
- At Santa Monica College, the safety and well-being of our students, faculty, and staff are always the first priority.
- Download Live Safe – Free App with SMC safety information and real-time notifications to your phone.
- If you need assistance, contact Campus Police at 310-434-4300
SMC takes pride in providing a safe environment. Another type of safety is consent.
For more information, visit Title IX.
Bundy Building Rules
- No smoking
- Food and drinks are permitted in the Food Court area, in each study area on each floor. outside the building. Only water in closed containers is permitted in the hallways and classrooms. No food or drinks are allowed in the Computer Lab at any time
Parking at Bundy
- Register your vehicle online for free parking.
- Avoid getting a parking ticket! Head-in parking only.