Applying for SMC's Concurrent Enrollment program is a 2-step process:
- Apply to the College using CCCApply (see Apply)
- Submit a High School Concurrent Enrollment application once you have an SMC Student ID number.
Returning to SMC?
- If you took a class at SMC within the calendar year, you only need to submit a new H.S. Concurrent Enrollment application. You do not need to reapply for admission to SMC.
After You Apply
- Concurrent enrollment applications are processed in the order received (usually within 3-7 business days). Due to volume and staffing, there may be delays.
- The key is to ensure that all "approvers" (your parent, counselor, and principal--for summer classes) approve your form in a timely manner.
- Late applications do not receive priority review.
Tuition is FREE for all resident students physically attending high school in California but students are responsible for all other fees (e.g., course materials, books, health fee, etc.). More information concerning fees.