Latino Center Services
The Latino Center familia is here to serve and support you in your academic journey. Counseling services are currently offered remotely. There will be no in-person services and the office will remain closed until further notice. We look forward to meeting you! If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by email email@example.com or directly by phone 310-434-4459.
Fall 2021 Remote Hours
- Monday: 9:00 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Virtual Office Hours
When staff will be available to respond to emails.
- Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
How to book a counseling appointment?
Please note: The Latino Center/Adelante Program has no more appointments available for the remainder of the summer. We will resume with fall counseling on Monday, August 30th.
Option 1: If you are an Adelante Program member, you may book your own appointment online. The system will only allow you to make appointments a week in advance.
- Log on to Corsair Connect and go to "Book A Counseling Appointment" on the left side of your screen.
- Select "Adelante Program" from the drop-down menu under Program/Area (available option for current Adelante students)
- Select a day/time/counselor that you prefer and click on Reserve Appointment.
- An email confirmation will be sent to your SMC student email account with instructions. The system will only allow you to make appointments a week in advance.
Option 2: If you would like to book either a phone or video (zoom) appointment, email . This option is also available to all non-current Adelante students.
- Please make sure to include your SMC ID number and at least a few days/times that you are available (counseling appointments are booked for 30 minutes).
Option 3: If needed, you may contact us by phone at 310-434-4459, however, that line will not be answered and the voicemail messages will be responded to within 2 business days.
- Please provide your full name, SMC ID number and a few days/times when you are available. Remember to provide your contact phone number.
Student Services Center (SSC) 2nd Floor: Map
1900 Pico Blvd., Santa Monica, CA 90405