Program Award Counts
SMC started issuing awards in Public Policy (PP) in spring 2012. A total of 396 awards were given between spring 2012 and summer 2019. About 56% of the awards were associate degrees while the remaining 44% certificates. The number of awards has been increasing year over year with a slight dip in 2018-19, dropping from 86 awards to 68. Academic years 2013-14 and 2017-18 had an exceptionally large number of PP awards when compared to the three years between them.
|Award Type||2012-13||2013-14||2014-15||2015-16||2016-17||2017-18||2018-19||Total||Total %|