General community support resources for the COVID-19 pandemic.
- AuntBertha- Search for free or reduced-cost services like medical care, food, job training, and more.
- Catholic Charities Program Directory
- FindHelp.org - Find food assistance, help paying bills, and other free or reduced cost programs, including new programs for the COVID-19 pandemic.
- LAUSD Resources for Families During School Closure
- LA County Public Social Service (CalWORKs, Food Stamps, MediCal): 310-401-5291
- Los Angeles Resources List: This is a huge list of resources for all ages and populations.
- One Degree COVID-19 Resource Guide - Guide for Los Angeles County resources