Scholars students who wish to be TAP certified must attend one of these Scholars-specific UC workshops (attending a UC workshop offered by the General Counseling and Transfer Services Program will not meet this requirement):
These sessions are being offered as Virtual or On-ground in format.
To register for a workshop in advance log into Corsair Connect using your SMC log in credentials.
Once you log-in to Corsair Connect from the SMC Homepage:
- Click on "Counseling and Special Programs" in the left menu
- Scroll down and expand "Workshops"
- Click on Scholars UC Application Workshop
- Schedule your appointment from the available dates listed and be sure to write down location or zoom link (dates, times and modalities are also listed below for reference)
- Each workshop is one hour and 45 minutes (or two hours in August sessions) in length and you must be present for the full duration. The workshops will close 10 minutes after start time.
Fall 2024 Workshops will be posted in July 2024
If you are a student with a disability who requires accommodations for this workshop, please contact the Center for Students with Disabilities at 310-434-4265 or at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 5 business days prior to the event.
Click here to access the UC Application Workshop presentation, for your reference (this does not take the place of attending a workshop).