Welcome to the Business Tutoring Center! We offer free tutoring to all enrolled SMC students. Available tutoring includes support for accounting, business, and economics courses.
Schedule an Appointment
All tutoring is currently offered exclusively online by appointment or drop in.
- Log into Corsair Connect .
- Click on the yellow “Tutoring Appointments” logo on the left side of the page:
- If you don’t have an account already, you will be prompted to fill in your personal information and REGISTER. Providing your cell phone number at the bottom of the page will allow you to receive text notifications regarding your appointment (recommended).
- Choose the "Business - Fall 2022" tutoring center from the drop-down menu at the top-center of the page.
- Make an appointment at the desired time by clicking on one of the available white boxes. Fill in the Course/Class as well as the specific topic you would like to work on. You can also upload documents you would like to work on or discuss. This will allow the tutor to be better prepared for your session.
- Click “Create Appointment” at the bottom of the window.
- You will receive a confirmation email to your Santa Monica account with the time, date, and zoom room link.
- Please arrive 5 minutes early and come prepared with access to your work.
- If you cannot find your email appointment confirmation or if you would like a drop in appointment, you can click on the zoom room link here:
Student Tutors Needed
Applications are accepted at any time and tutors are hired throughout the year as needed. To request an application, please contact Wendi Demorst at email@example.com.
Faculty may recommend students as candidates for tutoring positions. Recommendations are accepted at any time and tutors are hired throughout the year as needed. To recommend a student tutor, please email Wendi Demorst at firstname.lastname@example.org.