We are currently operating on ground Monday through Thursday and remotely on Friday.
Please fill in these forms:
Email it to email@example.com.
We are open for TB testing/reading and Vaccine administration with appointment only Monday, Tuesdays (administration), Wednesday and Thursdays (reading) 8:00am to 2pm. To schedule an appointment please email your request or call us 310 434 4262. You do not need to fill in the intake form or consent form to request appointments for vaccinations and or TB testing.
We promote primary evidence based care, health promotion, illness prevention and education for our culturally diverse student population.
We provide guidance to faculty and staff through consultation and outreach to promote a healthy campus.
We advocate, inform, and empower students in making holistic sound health care decisions and healthy lifestyle choices.
Fall and Spring Hours
- Monday – Thursday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Closed on holidays. See District Calendar.
- In-person vaccinations and TB test administration available with scheduling. You do not have to fill in the intake form, just email your request or call us and we will schedule you an appointment for Tuesdays and or Thursdays only 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. – 3p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. – 2p.m.
Call 911 for off campus emergencies!
Call 310-434 4300 for on campus emergencies!
Northeast corner of the Cayton Center Complex by the Cafeteria. See Map.