We are currently operating on ground Monday through Thursday and remotly on Friday.
Please fill in these forms:
Email it to email@example.com.
We are open for TB testing/reading and Vaccine administration with appointment only Monday, Tuesdays (administration), Wednesday and Thursdays (reading) 8:00am to 2pm. To schedule an appointment please email your request or call us 310 434 4262. You do not need to fill in the intake form or consent form to request appointments for vaccinations and or TB testing.
SMC Health Services Center provides primary health care services to currently enrolled Santa Monica College students who have paid the California State mandated health fee.
We focus on health promotion, illness prevention, referrals, health, and nutrition education.
The staff consists of two registered nurses, two health assistants, and a nurse practitioner.
Our goal is to advocate, inform and empower students in making sound health care decisions and lifestyle changes. Confidentiality is always respected and ensured with all services.
Fall and Spring Hours
- Monday – Thursday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Closed on holidays. See District Calendar.
- In-person vaccinations and TB test administration available with scheduling. You do not have to fill in the intake form, just email your request or call us and we will schedule you an appointment for Tuesdays and or Thursdays only 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. – 3p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. – 2p.m.
Call 911 for off campus emergencies!
Call 310-434 4300 for on campus emergencies!
Please fill out these forms consent form, intake form, questionnaire and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Northeast corner of the Cayton Center Complex by the Cafeteria. See Map.