Mental health and overall psychological well-being may be negatively impacted by the rapidly changing and unpredictable nature of the COVID-19 pandemic. You are not alone in coping through a wide range of emotional reactions (i.e., fear, anxiety, worry, sadness, grief, anger, etc.).
The Center for Wellness and Wellbeing is here to help students by providing telehealth services.
If you would like to schedule an appointment, click CWW below updated hours and contact information.
For life threatening emergencies, please call 9-1-1 or go to the nearest emergency room. The following are some resources that we hope will help you during these unprecedented times.
- Explore art museums from around the world virtually
- Virtual concerts and Broadway shows to watch during the COVID-19 shutdown
- Express your feelings through creative writing, painting, drawing, photography, clay, listening and/or playing music
- Create a variety of playlists highlighting different moods or activities
- Free virtual concerts
- Being present eases anxiety and worry free mindfulness exercises
- Insight LA - engage with a self-soothing video, progressive muscle relaxation, or guided meditations.
- How about experimenting with some new recipes?
- Missing sports? Check out these free passes
- Laughter can be one of these ways and has been associated with psychological health benefits.
- Breathe the fresh air and take in what is around you. Use your 5 senses to connect with nature.
- Purchase a low maintenance plant. Plants are a great way to brighten up your work station and improve well-being.
- Pets are benefitting from our increased time at home. Take your pet out for a walk and find new ways to play with them.